CLOSET CLEAN OUT
WANT TO DONATE?
We accept donations during store hours to benefit
Taylor Bray Farm in Yarmouthport.
We'll add a red ribbon to your items, so shoppers can shop for a cause!
- Clean out your closet.
- Fold your laundered items into a bag, box or bin you do not want back
CASH FOR CLOTHES
FIRST PUBLIC BUYOUT DATE:
SUNDAY APRIL 30, 2023
20 Available Slots*, First come first serve
Drop offs start at 10AM
Each Person may bring up to 30 Items.
See Below for Wishlist and bag requirements
VIP Packages are STILL AVAILABLE: Click HERE
Wicked Thrift is still Cape Cod's ONLY Cash for Clothes Resale shop!
You can expect about 30% Cash UP FRONT for the total value of accepted items.
A Traditional Consignment will be available for items that resale over $75.
We Accept all adult sizes!
Women's XS-6X+, Men's XS-6X+
Women's Shoe Size 6-12, Men's Shoe Size 7-13
Condition is EVERYTHING
Please bring your items freshly laundered and free of stains, pulls, and deodorant marks.
All Brands Are Accepted
Although we don't have a list of brands we accept or don't please keep in mind that even though we are happy to keep them out of the landfills FASH FASHION brands will not resale for as much as other brands.
What to expect on Buyout Day
There will be a number of open slots that are announced in advanced. This is first come first serve.
Each person may bring 30 items to be dropped off in the morning. Please read below for the bag requirements and Wishlist
At the drop off time, you will be checked in and drop your bags off with us. We will give you a time to come back and retrieve your no thank you items and your cash offer.
While you're gone, Missy will go through and see which items would be best for the needs of the store at that time. Any "No thank you" Items will be put back in your bag for same day retrieval.
When you come back, you will be given your no thank you items and your cash.
If you are not happy with your cash offer, you may opt out and take all of the items back. No individual items will be available for retrieval. It is an "all or nothing" cash offer for the items we accept. We will not provide an itemized list.
If you do not come back same day, the remaining "no thank you" items will be considered a donation and become the property of Wicked Thrift and the option to opt out of the cash offer expires close of business of the buyout date. Any Cash earned will be available for 6 months from the buyout date. After 6 months, your account will be closed, and cash is no longer eligible for pickup.
*We reserve the right to deny anyone from participating in our process.
Buyout days can be a lot of fun! It's been almost 3 years since we have done buyouts this way. It'll be my first one as the owner of the store, and many others first time doing it!
Please be patient and kind to the staff, fellow sellers, and the process.
Note: We do not accept drop offs in trash or paper bags or on hangers.
Please bring your items gently folded in a recycle shopper bag or small bin. Recycle Shopper bags are available for purchase if needed.
- Denim: Jackets, Vests, Jeans in all styles, Painted and Patterned Denim is Welcome!
- Hoodies & Crewnecks
- Graphic Tshirts
- Vintage Sweatshirts
- Spring/ Summer Basics: Pretty Tops, Sleeveless Tops & Tank Tops Lightweight Blazers, Fun Pattern Pants, Flowy Summer Skirts
- Sundresses, Vintage and Contemporary
- Summer Lux Brands like Lilly Pulitzer and Vineyard Vines
- Summer Overalls/Coveralls
- Summer Fabrics: Cotton, Rayon, Linen
- Beach Wraps, Sarongs, and Swim Suits (Swim Suits that have bottoms must be NWT or Like new)
- Spring Accessories: Silky Scarves, Canvas Tote Bags with fun patterns, Wallets, Handbags in Spring patterns/colors
- Jewelry: Sterling Silver pieces, Vintage Pins & Brooches, Earrings, Vintage Pieces, Necklaces (NOTE: Each Jewelry Piece = ONE ITEM. One Necklace = One Item, One Pair of Earrings = One Item, ect.)
- Rain Gear: Rain Boots, Jackets
- Wind breakers
- SELECT STYLE SHOES IN LIKE NEW TO NEW CONDITION: Rain boots, Boat Shoes, Hiking Sneakers, Sandals
- Men's Clothing: Jeans, Shorts, Fun Pattern Button Down Shirts, Vintage, Fun Pattern Sport Coats, Graphic Tees
- Vintage 1990s and older: Dresses with Metal Zippers, Iconic Vintage Styles like bellbottoms, 1960s Shift Dresses, Hippy Trippy patterns, Gunne Sax, Military Surplus NO WWII German
"No Thank You" List:
- Heavy Jackets/Coats
- Winter Accessories
- Winter Boots
- Bathing suit BOTTOMS
- Genuine Gold
PROM DRESSES & FORMALS CONSIGNMENTS
Have a Formal Dress to Consign?
Open Consignments end MARCH 31
No appointment needed.
We will do our best to look at your dresses on the spot, but be prepared to drop off if necessary. In the event of dropping off, any "no thank you's" will need to be retrieved 10 days after being notified.
What Are We Looking For?
Be sure to check for:
- Spray Tan stains
- Pulls on tulle and runs in satin
- Missing beads and sequins
- Holes and drag around the hemline
- Deodorant in the underarms
NO CONSIGNMENTS AT THIS TIME.
No consignments other than formal dresses at this time.
Layaway is available in store on orders of $75 of more.
Here are our terms:
- 20% deposit is due on the overall total. Deposit is non refundable, since these items were taken off the floor and we may have missed the opportunity to sell these items to other shoppers.
- Items are released to you when you have finished paying them off.
- Our standard layaway term is 30 days. You have 30 days to pay the balance of your items. IF you have made payments and have been chipping-away and just need a little more time, we will work with you.
- IF YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND and no longer want the items on layaway, and you have made additional payments other than your non-refundable deposit, we will issue a Wicked Thrift gift card to you for 50% of the total of your additional payments. No cash refunds on layaways. No exceptions.